Monday, March 26, 2012

The Right Side of the Fence

I am thinking of taking the kids out to Pam's for Pizza. But I feel too swamped at work. No one wants to be in the thick of things, the landscaping pace is going quite well and I just that fence repaired.

Finally, some of the partitions are up. Definitely needs a good coat of white.
The wood palettes for my garden are ready. I got my brother Josh to do the measurements.
There's nothing like that power buzz from a trusty hand drill haha! The noise drove our dog chester crazy at first, now he's so used to it, he's hanging around the fence as they install the slats.
There's Josh and Mark prepping the wood framework while Chester found his own comfy spot in the shade.
Now ain't that a smart little pooch, guess he really knows what the fence is for.
The sand pile is the new neighborhood playground.

Awesome they got the wrought iron window installed on the side gate. We got these cobble stones for the whole pathway. I am hoping with the new fence, I'm really keeping those nasty dogs out from attacking Chester. Well then again, it's also to keep the postman safe from Chester.

No comments:

Post a Comment